About our Pole Classes
- All classes are 60 minutes. We’ve found this to be the perfect time frame as it allows enough time to safely and thoroughly warm up your body and then be able to focus your energy and stamina on what you came for, the pole! We don’t want you to be overly fatigued when you’re trying to master a new trick or combination!
- All classes are limited to a max of 8 students, everyone gets their own pole, no sharing! Because there is no pole sharing, our classes are LIMITED to 60 minutes unlike in other studios that offer longer classes but allow pole sharing, you aren’t paying for pole time that you aren’t able to use. We know your time and money are valuable, our format allows you to use both wisely.
- Every class combines a variety of mat work and pole work to thoroughly warm up the body to prepare for the main focus of our classes, the pole! You will learn at least one new pole trick, transition, and short sequence of choreography weekly to learn how to put moves together for flow and grace and be confident in your dancing!
- Our pole classes are taught in a progressional format. This simply means that completion of the previous level is required to progress to the next level. Our students constantly build upon their skills in each class to gain coordination, strength, and flexibility. Unlike in some studios, we don’t push you through numerous multiple levels. You and your instructor will decide when you are ready to move on to the next level and at your own pace. This allows our students to safely, effectively, and confidently progress to the next level.
- Our pole classes are multi-level. By combining multiple levels, this allows our students greater scheduling flexibility. We understand that you may not be able to commit to a specific level that’s only offered on a certain day/time. By combining levels, we can offer more classes for your level. Also, this allows friends that join at different times, that are in different levels, the availability to be in the same class! Everyone learns at their own pace and in their own skill level which is why our pole classes are perfectly suited for women of all ages, builds, and fitness experience.
- We provide ongoing training! Our classes don’t just end at Level 6. Level 6 is an ongoing level in which our highly skilled, master level, certified instructors are able to teach students for as long as they choose to continue classes. Each new course provides new skills, new tricks, new combinations, and new choreography to keep it fresh and challenging!
- See Class Schedule for availability.
Pole Class Descriptions:
Intro To Pole~TL Fundamentals: $30 (one time class)
*Pre-Requisite to join our 6 Week Pole Courses
This is a 60 minute, one time class that is offered throughout the session in which you will be introduced to the beautiful (and addictive) world of pole! Here you will learn the fundamentals of ‘Tiger Lily’ philosophy as well as important safety tips, basic proper pole technique, and the ‘root’ movements that prepare you to join our multi-level pole classes, all while laughing and getting to know your fellow pole sisters. You get the full experience of what goes on in our 6 week classes in this one time intro class but trust us, you’ll be begging for more!
6 Week Pole Classes:
Basic Pole: Levels 1 & 2
*Intro To Pole~TL Fundamentals is a pre-requisite for entry into Basic Pole
These basic levels will really condition your body! You will build strength and confidence as you learn and practice correct technique, safety, and basic moves and poses. You will learn a variety of grounded spins, aerial spins, transitions, poses, as well as learning to allow yourself to ‘step out of the box’ and move around the pole comfortably and confidently! Once you are comfortable and master the basics, you will move on to learn more challenging spins including one leg and one arm spins, transitions, and work on polishing your dance flow. Climbing and pole sitting and standing are introduced.
Intermediate Pole: Levels 3 & 4
*Completion of Basic Levels 1 & 2 are a pre-requisite for joining our Intermediate Levels.
You will be ‘climbing’ to new heights, gaining even more coordination and strength! Learn different styles of climbing, combination spins, and even more transitions to add to your ever growing repertoire.
Safe inverting is introduced and practiced until perfected! You will truly be performing some beautiful moves and amazing even yourself at how far you’ve come!
Advanced Pole: Levels 5 & 6
*Completion of Intermediate Levels 3 & 4 are a pre-requisite for joining our Advanced Levels.
Strength and control are essential as your pole vocabulary grows in the Advanced Levels! Controlled lifts and inverts, complex tricks, transitions, spins and more are mastered.
Tiger Lily Master: Level 7+
*Completion of Advanced Levels 5 & 6 PLUS a test out is required for joining the Master Level.
Get ready to really challenge your body as you perform seemingly effortless gravity defying tricks and spins! This is where all your previous training comes together along with challenging and strength building tricks, transitions, and flow that is just pure pole perfection! They say you reap what you sow, and we can promise that your garden of ‘strength and sensuality’ will be in full bloom and overflowing at the edges!