Etiquette & Policies
As a valued guest, we kindly ask that you respect the following guidelines and policies:
- All students and guests must be at least 18 years of age, unless participating in a Youth Aerial class.
- All new students and guests must sign a waiver prior to participation in classes, parties, workshops, or other events.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of class. If this is your first time attending a class or event, you will be asked to fill out necessary paperwork.
- Please leave all jewelry, rings, watches, etc., at home or be prepared to remove them before class. These items can gouge your skin as well as cause damage to our equipment and the item itself.
- Remember to avoid hand and body oils/lotions on the day of class as they can affect your grip and may cause the poles to become very slippery and dangerous!
- Please store your belongings (purses, shoes, phone, etc) on the storage shelf to reduce clutter and prevent tripping.
- Please do not attempt to instruct your fellow students with current or new movements. Our instructors are trained & certified professionals in their form of dance/fitness and it is important for everyone’s safety that this rule is respected. If you are seen instructing another student, you will be asked to stop or to leave class.
- Pictures/video are NOT permitted during regular classes. This is to respect everyone’s privacy. Pictures/video ARE permitted during private parties/private lessons. Remember to share with us on Facebook!
Class Deposits, Cancellations & Refund Policies
When you sign up for our classes, your spot is reserved just for you and we pay our instructors based on class enrollment, not attendance. Because of this, we have a strict policy regarding cancellations and refunds. Please read the following carefully:
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot for all 6 Week Sessions, balances are due the first day of class.
- ALL deposits are non-refundable.
- If you have not paid your deposit, your spot is not guaranteed as it is first paid, first served. Please register early and make sure you pay at least your deposit to avoid disappointment.
- We require at least a 24 hr notice prior to the start of classes/workshops for cancellations. An account credit/refund (minus deposit) will be given.
- If less than 24 hr notice is given for cancellation or the student no-shows for the course, all money paid is forfeited, no refunds will be given.
Late Arrivals & Missed Classes
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class start time.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for pole classes, you may not be allowed to participate due to not being able to warm up properly. The warm up is extremely important to avoid possible injury.
- We allow 1 makeup class per 6 week course. It is YOUR responsibility to contact your instructor to schedule your make up class. You may schedule a make up class in a class that has space and is your skill level or lower.
- If you do NOT schedule your make up class before the end of the session, it does NOT carry over and you will lose that class credit.
- If you sign up for any 6 Week Session and are not able to make it, you must notify us at least 24 hrs prior to the class start so that arrangements can be made to accommodate your schedule/needs. If you ‘no show’ to classes you signed up for, you forfeit session credit because we pay our instructors based on student enrollment and that spot is held just for you, so please contact us if you cannot make it asap.
Private Party Policies
- All party pricing is for a minimum guest count of up to 8. Each additional guest is $35, up to a maximum of 15 guests. Groups with less than 8 in attendance are responsible for covering the full party minimum requirement.
- Price is based on guests in attendance, whether they are participating or not. We have so much fun that they can’t help but join in!
- A $150 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your chosen day/time. The remaining balance will be due upon arrival. The deposit will be applied to the cost of the party.
- Please plan for the group to arrive 10-15 minutes early to complete payment and fill out required paperwork.
Late Arrivals/Cancellations & Refunds
- Due to other events being booked on the same day as your party, if your group is running late, we cannot guarantee your full time slot. If scheduling allows, your instructor will teach up to a maximum of 15 minutes past the scheduled end time. There are no refunds or pro-rated pricing for late arrivals. Please plan your schedule accordingly.
- We require a 3 day notice if the party must be cancelled. The deposit may be applied to a future party or class.
- Parties cancelled with less than a 3 day notice, Same Day Cancellations, and No Shows forfeits the deposit.
- Only pre-approved food and drinks may be brought into the studio. We are an alcohol free studio.
- For the safety of all guests, anyone determined to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will NOT be allowed to participate, no refund will be given.
- We encourage all guests to honor their own comfort level by dressing in whatever they feel comfortable and of course, sexy in! A typical outfit is t-shirt, tank top, or sports bra and yoga capris, shorts, or booty shorts.